Ready to enjoy the coastal breeze while relaxing on your porch and watching the beautiful sunset on Copano Bay?? Then make this NEWLY CONSTRUCTED 3 bedroom 2 bath open concept stilt style home on Copano Ridge your coastal retreat!!! This home features quartz countertops, custom wood cabinetry, recessed lighting and vinyl wood plank flooring throughout. The kitchen and living area feature vaulted ceilings and views of Copano Bay. Entertain guest in the dining room by the wood burning fireplace. The master bedroom features a tile shower, walk-in closet and its own access to a 252 sq ft deck with views of Salt Lake. This home also features a large separate laundry room, two guest bedrooms and a full guest bath. An additional 1792 sq ft of outdoor entertaining and parking space has been concreted under the house. The possibilities for this additional space is limitless. This home would be a great permanent home, relaxing getaway or vacation rental!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,288 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upstairs,Walk-in Closet,Ceiling Fan,Deck/Patio Off Master,Full Bath,Vanity
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Yes,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm,Dry Wall,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan,Raised Ceilings,Tankless Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- Other Capacity-See Remarks,Carport Attached,Four +.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front/Rear Porch,Storm Window/Door Coverings,Insulated Doors,Insulated Windows,Covered Patio/Deck,Uncovered Patio/Deck. Bulkhead,Dead End Street,2 or More Roads,Inside Lot,Water View,Trees,Other Lot Description-See Remarks,County Road,Cul-de-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price