Check out the AMAZING water view from the South east facing deck of this delightful home! Enjoy not only the view, but the cooling SE breezes as you relax & enjoy the casual & friendly Holiday Beach neighborhood. Lovingly cared for & it shows, this home has 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms--2/2 upstairs & 1/1 downstairs & you can take the INTERIOR or exterior stairs to each level! Floorplan is open with a large kitchen overlooking the dining & living areas so the busy cook can be part of the fun! The covered SE facing deck upstairs is large as is the downstairs patio with a large SWIM SPA to enjoy! Has an oversized one-car garage with room for a work bench & adjacent carport for your vehicle or big people toys! Home conveys furnished & decorated (excluding the TV in Liv. Rm.) however, the two-person kayak, lawn mower & the gas grill WILL convey. WOW! Holiday Beach amenities include a lighted fishing pier, 2 boat ramps, pool, community room & kayak launch site. Better Hurry, seriously!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,996 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upstairs,Walk-in Closet,Ceiling Fan,Separate Shower,Deck/Patio Off Master,Split Bedrooms,Full Bath
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Washer,Smoke Alarm,Dry Wall,Dryer,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Carport Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front/Rear Porch,Storm Window/Door Coverings,Covered Patio/Deck. Landscaped,Inside Lot,Water View,County Road.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price