Remarkable home sitting on a gorgeous lot in the highly sought after area of City By The Sea. Don't mind the two stories because it has a elevator. This home features 2/2 upstairs with a large open concept. Enjoy family time around your huge island. You will enjoy the large screen porch on the front or the huge deck on the back over looking the pool and canal. Downstairs features a huge living space, private bath, large bedroom and tackle room. You can also access the two garages. The downstairs also is accessible to the elevator. Step outside from up or down and you have a beautiful in ground pool with spa. Lot's of landscape and very low maintenance yard. Two boat slips, two boat lifts and a covered fish cleaning station. Everything your heart desires in your coastal home, this place has it. With acceptable offer owner will throw in a 1995 Carolina Skiff-90 HP with 150 hours approximate.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,792 sq. ft
City By The Sea
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sink,Ceiling Fan,Separate Shower,Full Bath,Vanity
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Washer,Dry Wall,Dryer,Blinds/Shades,Elevator,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Carport Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed,Front/Rear Porch,Screened Porch,Storm Window/Door Coverings,Insulated Windows,Covered Patio/Deck. Landscaped,Unpaved Road,Canal Front,Dead End Street,Water Front,Inside Lot,Waterfront Community,Cul-de-Sac,Pier.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price