This newly renovated home is nestled amongst an array of mature live oak trees. Situated on 1.25 acres that is fully fenced, you'll have ample space to throw the ball for your dog(s), or build a playground for the kids. This 4 bedroom 2 full bathroom home is turn key with all of the updates and renovations already done for you. Equipped with stunning granite countertops, top of the line appliances, massive double oven, and brand new cabinets, you'll love to host family meals and parties in your new home. Become a part of this friendly and established neighborhood, where you'll have seamless access to Hwy 35 for those who commute to work. Do you need extra enclosed parking space for your boat or camper? This property has you covered with a two car attached garage, and a bonus three car detached garage for all of your toys. Call your favorite realtor today and get ready to fall in love with your very own secluded slice of country living.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Brick Veneer,Fiber cement
2,179 sq. ft
Aransas Pass ISD
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Double Sink,Walk-in Closet,Ceiling Fan,Separate Shower,Full Bath
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm,Dry Wall,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan,Raised Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Garage Detached,Four +.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front/Rear Porch,Outbuildings. Corner Lot,Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price