Beautifully renovated 4/3/2 in desirable Peninsula Oaks Subdivision. Enter into this super open floor plan, great for entertaining. Vinyl faux wood planks, ceiling fans. Well appointed kitchen with granite counter top. Wow, 2 primary bedrooms, with plenty of closet space. Home is backed up to a Greenbelt. Wonderful fenced backyard for hosting family BBQ and games - keep your kids and pets safe. Close to Rockport's shopping, entertainment and fun things to do, fishing, boating. Bring your clients to see this house, they won't want to leave!! Make an offer today.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Brick Veneer,Fiber cement
1,713 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Ceiling Fan,Full Bath,Vanity,Walk-in Closet,Deck/Patio Off Master,Split Bedrooms
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm,Internet Wiring,Garage Door Opener,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Two.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Uncovered Patio/Deck,Front/Rear Porch. Inside Lot,Trees,Landscaped,County Road.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price