Rare find! 4 bedrooms (2 master's) & THREE full baths! This home is just around the corner from Live Oak Park. Step inside to the spacious living room which is perfect for family gatherings. The primary master suite off the back of the house offers a large walk in closet along with an oversized walk in shower & soaking tub. Recently installed wood laminate floors and there is extra provided to finish the carpeted bedrooms. A few other updates include: 2021- NEW ROOF, 2020- Hot Water Heater, 2017-Refrigerator & dishwasher. Ingleside is booming and houses like this don't come up often, call your favorite Realtor!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,722 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Ceiling Fan,Full Bath,Double Sink,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Walk-in Closet,Deck/Patio Off Master,Split Bedrooms
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Carport Attached,Two.
- Wood, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Deck,Gutters. Inside Lot,City Road,Sidewalks,Curbs & Gutters.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price