Coastal Country Living awaits in this meticulous, Custom built home nestled on FIVE ACRES and located in Sunset Bay subdivision & Port Bay, which leads into Copano Bay. This area allows for some of the best boating, fishing, kayaking, birding & wild life watching around. Boasting an open-floor plan allowing tons of natural light with porcelain polished floors. The kitchen & living area flow seamlessly together for ease of daily living & entertaining. Kitchen features an abundance of sleek white cabinetry, granite counters, custom backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, Granite countertops in the master bath with dual stoned sinks, walk-in closet w/ additional built-ins. Wood-like tile flooring in all 4 spacious bedrooms w/ plenty of storage. Step outside to a true indoor-outdoor living that features a custom concrete covered patio & outdoor kitchen counters, 2 half baths, extended driveway, with a BONUS 24 x 25 Outdoor storage shed and garage
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,030 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sink,Walk-in Closet,Ceiling Fan,Separate Shower,Raised Ceiling,Separate Tub,Full Bath,Vanity
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Smoke Alarm,Ceiling Fan,Raised Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Garage Detached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed,Covered Patio/Deck. Waterfront Community,Cul-de-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price