This absolutely charming home has everything you could wish for! Enjoy a cool dip in the sparkling clear pool ,relax with a glass of wine on the deck , watch the beautiful Herons and Egrets roost on the adjoining property and get a feel what Rockport living is all about. Wonderful floor plan for entertaining , spacious kitchen and generous dining area. An impressive brick two sided fireplace joins the living and dining room, beautifully enhancing the ambiance. Some important features include, new Pella Hurricane windows , newer Trane HVAC inside and out, 2 water heaters, New fencing and deck. Brand new carpet in all bedrooms and the entire interior was just freshly painted. Oversized 2 car garage with huge storage room. To top it all off, the whole house is in the process of being repiped to replace old cast iron! All appliances presently on premises are included. Sprinkler system for the yard.This is a must see, lovely home in a lovely setting. Call today for an appointment.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,116 sq. ft
Little Bay Shores
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Ceiling Fan,Full Bath,Walk-in Closet,Deck/Patio Off Master,Split Bedrooms,Other-See Remarks
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Yes,Wood Burning,Gas,Other-See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm,Internet Wiring,Garage Door Opener,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan,Dry Wall,Washer,Dryer,Other-See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Other Type-See Remarks,Two.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Uncovered Patio/Deck,Front/Rear Porch,Sprinkler System,Storm Window/Door Coverings,Insulated Doors,Insulated Windows,Other-See Remarks. Water View,Inside Lot,Trees,Landscaped,Other Lot Description-See Remarks,City Road.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price