FOUR BEDROOM | THREE BATHROOM WATERFONT WITH VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM Imagine pottery barn & restoration hardware create the ultimate waterfront home..well the result would be 121 Copano Ridge. As you drive up you will very quickly notice the attention to detail. The flower beds & boxes are thoughtfully created & immediately encourage you to come inside & see what other beauties await. A large flex space, guest bedroom & full bathroom on the bottom floor make it so easy for guests to drop their stuff & go enjoy. There's access to the garage, covered patio, white flagstone patio & firepit, dock/pier & boat lift complete w fishing lights. Second story is where the living really happens. The oversized kitchen & living room are wrapped in waterfront views. Custom cabinets, cool quartz counters, beverage fridge, coffee bar, wood venthood & architectural design create a unique & fun kitchen. Sunrises & sunsets bookend your windows and the deck at the back & side will be the backdrop of memories
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2,614 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upstairs,Raised Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Deck/Patio Off Master
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm,Ceiling Fan,Raised Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Carport Attached,Other Type-See Remarks,One.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Deck,Uncovered Patio/Deck,Front/Rear Porch,Storm Window/Door Coverings,Gutters. Water Front,Water View,Inside Lot,Landscaped,Bulkhead.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price