Sedona style meets South Texas comfort. As you drive up you will quickly notice the landscaping with its crushed granite and desert dwelling plants. The large office (could easily be converted into another bedroom) is great for those that work from home. Head to the spacious living room. The guest bathroom & bedrooms are roomy, w large closets. Split bedroom floorplan w master retreat offering a walk in closet, double sink & crown molding. Your kitchen will be your retreat w under counter lighting, large pantry w auto lighting eating bar & stainless appliances. There's a laundry room w large utility closet & sink. Leading out into the large garage that has raised shelving for storage, plus the attic is floored for even more storage. You'll love this outdoor kitchen and retreat. Complete w outdoor fireplace, custom pergola, grilling area & gorgeous garden this outdoor hideaway is second to none. Custom Gutters, gas grill, perfectly maintained garden and landscaping, concrete walks.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,885 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Ceiling Fan,Full Bath,Double Sink,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Walk-in Closet,Split Bedrooms
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Yes,Wood Burning,Outside Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Attached,Two.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Deck,BBQ Grill,Garden Area,Gutters. Inside Lot,Trees,Landscaped,Curbs & Gutters.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price