THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE! and a special find in Rockport/Fulton. This home can be your family compound for daily living or a weekend cottage. Lots of trees cover the entire compound and parking areas for RVs or Boats, all secured behind a high fence and electric gates. Great outdoor entertainment area with Gas connection and a sprinkler system to support the lush vegetation. An outside Tank-less water heater will supply all the hot water you will need. Inside the house you will find in the kitchen quartz counter tops, new cabinets and a 5 burner Gas Stove. The floors are Porcelain wood styled tile through out and a bathroom spa shower and laundry area. If you need to grow your Cottage, there is lots of room to make it a larger hideaway. This home also has a great rental history when not used by the owners.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
864 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Downstairs,Walk-in Closet,Ceiling Fan,Deck/Patio Off Master,Split Bedrooms
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Security System,Smoke Alarm,Internet Wiring,Ceiling Fan,Tankless Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stucco, Fiber Cement, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed,Handicapped Access,Outbuildings,Storm Window/Door Coverings,BBQ Grill,Sprinkler System,Uncovered Patio/Deck. Landscaped,Inside Lot,City Road,Trees,Other Lot Description-See Remarks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price